As a necessary choice for quantitative analysis of molecular biology, real-time PCR (qPCR) system has been widely used in various fields such as scientific research, clinical detection and diagnosis, quality and safety testing, and forensic applications.
- Up to 6 fluorescence detection channels allowing multiplex PCR.
- Effectively reduce multi-color crosstalk and edge effect, no ROX correction required.
- New optical scanning detection system
- Innovative scanning method and time-resolved signal separation technology
- Unique edge temperature compensation technology
|Reaction volume||10-50 μl|
|Thermal cycle technology||Peltier|
|Temperature control system|
|Max. Heating/Cooling rate||6.0° C/s|
|Heating temperature range||4 – 100 °C|
|Temperature accuracy||± 0.2°C|
|Temperature uniformity||±0.2℃ @60℃ , ±0.3℃ @95℃|
|Temperature gradient setting range||30–100°C|
|Temperature gradient difference setting range||1 – 36°C|
|Excitation light source||5 monochrome high efficiency LEDs||6 monochrome high efficiency LEDs|
|Detection mode||Time-resolved signal separating technology|
|Excitation/detection wavelength range||455-650nm||510-715nm|
|Fluorescent channels||5 channels||6 channels|
|Supported dye||FAM/SYBR Green, VIC/JOE/HEX/TET, ABY/NED/TAMRA/Cy3, JUN, ROX/Texas Red, Mustang Purple, Cy5/LIZ|
|Sensitivity||Single copy gene|
|Resolution||1.33 folds copy number difference can be distinguished in single-plex qPCR|
|Dynamic range||10 orders of magnitude copies|